Reading Time: 2 mins
Get your young ones behind the wheel early with this great prize.
We’re offering two lucky people the chance to win a 60-minute Young Driver lesson, worth £69.99. A great gift idea for tricky-to-buy-for teens and tweens – they can be the first of their friends behind the wheel in a totally safe environment!
Young Driver offers driving lessons for 10 to 17 year olds at more than 70 venues across the country. Learning on realistic road systems with a fully qualified instructor in a dual controlled Vauxhall Corsa, they will learn to start, steer, accelerate, change gear and even reverse park.
For more information visit www.youngdriver.com or call 0333 577 9010.
MoneyMagpie readers can receive a 10% discount off lessons and vouchers, by using code MONMAG10 before 27thFebruary 2020*.
*Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers and discounts. Restrictions apply, see website for more details.
To enter simply answer the following question:
What is the minimum age for the driving lesson?
The competition closes on Thursday 27th February at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Two winners will each receive a voucher for a 60-minute Young Driver lesson. The winners can choose a time and venue to suit them from all times/dates/venues available at the time of booking.
2. Vouchers are valid for nine months from date of issue.
3. To take part in Young Driver, the participant must be aged 10 or over and more than 1.42 metres tall.
4. There is no cash alternative for the prize and no alternative will be offered. Prizes are non-transferable.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
6. Any data provided in the competition entry will only be used in relation to this competition.
7. The winners will be chosen at random by an independent person.
8. Winners will receive their prize within 28 days of the closing date of the competition.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. This competition is open to all UK residents, except for employees of the promoter, their immediate family and anyone else connected to the creation or administration of the promotion
11. The prize is subject to availability and in the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
12. Entries become the absolute property of the promoter and will not be returned.
13. The promoter is not liable for failure to receive any entries or incorrect contact information and does not accept any responsibility for any failure by the winners or any entrant to comply with these terms and conditions. The promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects.
14. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material. The promoter may in its absolute discretion change these terms and conditions, without notice or may cancel the promotion without prior notice in the event of circumstances arising beyond its control that makes it necessary to do so. By entering this competition entrants are deemed to accept these rules.
15. The promoter is Young Driver, Holly Grange, Balsall Common, Coventry, CV7 7EB.
December Running Calendar FREE Printable Workout Planner
Your NEW Running Workout Calendar is here! Print out the December Calendar for Runners now to join us! And be sure to follow @RunEatRepeat on Instagram for check-ins to help you stay motivated and accountable. Let’s go!! What you get when you join the December…
Win $300 in Gift Cards! Enter Our Facebook Giveaway
If you’ve been wanting to try Nutrisystem (or could just use some extra money), now is your chance to win BIG! This November, we’re giving away $300 in Visa gift cards on Facebook to one lucky winner. Use them to try out a Nutrisystem plan,…
Run to the Finish Podcast 134
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS Run Eat Repeat Podcast 134 with Run to the Finish’s Amanda Brooks. Get the notes on Run Eat Repeat.com Today I’m talking to Amanda from Run to the…
How to Cook a Delicious Turkey
Very few things instill as much anxiety in the hearts of home cooks as does cooking the traditional Thanksgiving bird. In recent years, there’s been a lot of talk about different and supposedly better ways of cooking your turkey. Deep-frying, brine, smoking, barbecuing. However, when…