Stay cool this Spring with these gorgeous tumblers.
To differentiate themselves from an already crowded market, Ohelo had to think outside the box to achieve one almighty multitasker, introducing the Ohelo Tumbler.
It’s 400ml capacity makes it coffee shop compliant, ready to refill and go. After all it is estimated that in the UK alone there are 2,500,000,000 coffee cups used every year, with 99.75% of these not being recycled. That is more than 6,800,000 a day! So do your bit for the planet, invest in a reusable coffee cup minimalizing your contribution to the plastic pollution epidemic.
But it’s so much more than a reusable coffee cup the vacuum insulation and use of high-grade 18/8 stainless steel ensures the contents remains hot for up to 6 hours or cold for up to 12. Not just for stationary use sat at your desk the Ohelo Tumbler was built for life on the go thanks to the ingenious 2-part lid. The main section of the lid screws directly onto the tumbler body, thus providing a drinking lip from which you could slurp on the go. Meanwhile the inner section of the lid is designed to allow the tumbler to go from sip-mode to completely leak free with a simple twist.
To explore further possablities throughout the day no matter the circumstances the stainless steel mesh attachment is one innovative edition, taking your average drinks tumbler into a league of its own. To be used as a tea strainer, protein shaker or fruit infuser. The decision to use stainless steel was a no brainer for the team at Ohelo thanks to its easy clean properties, whilst being durable and rugged enough to combine protein shake powder with a liquid. Nor does it leave flavours lingering (as plastics can) allowing this tumbler to be used for such a wide variety of refreshments.
The Tumbler (Black, Steel, White, Pink, Blue and Yellow) is available to buy online for £29.00-£30.00 from Ohelo.
To enter simply answer the following question:
How long does the tumbler content remain cold?
A) 12 Hours
B) 6 Hours
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Tuesday 24th March at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Ohelo.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Ohelo, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
Grilled Lamb Burgers with Yogurt Sauce and Fresh Tomato Salsa
Juicy and tender grilled lamb burgers topped with a fresh-flavored Greek yogurt sauce and a quick tomato salsa. This post is sponsored by Superior Farms. If you’re looking to spice up your summer grilling menu this year, grilled lamb burgers are the way. Ground lamb…
It Takes What It Takes Review – 129
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS One of the most trusted mental coaches in the world of sports has a new book out sharing his strategies. He takes a different approach from…
Pear Body Shape & Weight Loss
We’re all different. From our head to our toes and everything in-between, humans are all individuals with unique qualities that make us who we are. Bodies come in all shapes and sizes and there is no one-size-fits-all approach to weight loss. How and where you…