Do you have a good skincare routine but want to enhance the improvements you are seeing in your skin? If so then it may be worth considering introducing a skincare tool or device. With so many on the market it can be hard to know where to start so let me help by introducing you to radio frequency. Radio Frequency (RF) has been used in salon facials for years and is still a favorite amongst London’s top facialists. RF energy gently heats the skin and when it does this, it encourages the production of collagen and elastin. By increasing collagen and elastin, fine lines will appear less obvious and skin will appear firmer.
Thinking this sounds great but how can I access RF at home? Well, the Sensica Sensilift features clinically proven Dynamic Radio Frequency (DRF) and is designed for at home use. Dynamic refers to the massaging element this device incorporates whilst delivering radio frequency. This combination maximizes the effectiveness of the RF waves, allowing them to reach deeper layers of the skin more evenly. The Sensilift has 3 different energy levels and 2 different massage levels so that you can adjust and individualize your treatment. Another clever feature of the Sensilift is that it is fitted with temperature sensors which monitor the temperature of your skin and if needed, it automatically switches off the radio frequency.
We live in a very busy time and self-care is often at the bottom of the list of priorities. It can be hard to make time for salon appointments and not possible at the moment with salons closed. It’s important to allow time for a good skincare routine because it really can have a positive impact on how you are feeling. The wonderful thing about the Sensilift if that you only need to allow 5 minutes to treat each area. These areas include crows feet, laughter lines, forehead, neck, hands, jowl. Just 5 minutes gives instant results.
To invest in a product like Sensilift, one of the most important things to consider is that it takes commitment to reap the full rewards. Initially you want to be using it once a week for the first 8 weeks, then you can move on to using it once a month for maintenance. It’s a wonderfully relaxing treatment.
Now here comes the exciting part, we are offering you the chance to win a Sensilift device of your very own! To take part all you need to do is enter below:
The competition closes on Friday 17th July at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Sensica.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Sensica, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
Great Summer Cookout Recipes – Andie Mitchell
Pin Share Tweet Independence Day weekend will be a little different for most of us this year, but we can still make some awesome, crowd-pleasing food without the crowds. Here are some of my favorite recipes to enjoy this summer! Salads and Apps Red, White…
How to Pee on the Run – Disposable Urinal Review 127
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS Need to pee on the run? Don’t want to duck behind a neighbor’s roses?? Here are my thoughts on the Travel Jane Disposable Urinal – Review….
Mocktail Printable Recipe Book | The Leaf Nutrisystem Blog
Each of these delicious Summer Mocktail recipes gives you a refreshing, fruity drink to enjoy while you relax in the sunshine by the pool. The best part is they can be made in minutes with this easy-to-follow recipe book that features five refreshing recipes that…
Marathon Training Day 1 – Video Diary?
I mentioned at the start of this year that I wanted to get back to daily running blog updates. But there were several speed bumps that got in the way… staying at AirBnBs, then my friend’s house and finally the COVID19 pandemic all impacted both…