Rock and Pebble Flower Nature Art Tutorial
Use natural elements around you to make art. We are camping in Vermont this week and I wanted a memento to remember the trip by. So I gathered up some goodies from around our camp site and got crafty. Now, I won’t lie, I got so into this one, I ended up not taking as many pictures as I normally would, so I do apologize for that, but I will walk you through it!
Things to do:
1. Acquire all found materials: rocks, sticks, pieces of flatter wood; get creative, have fun.
2. Work on placement of how you want to place all your found objects. I went with a flower theme, but work with the rocks you have. Maybe robots for the kiddos or butterflies, play with the shapes you have.
3. Once your placement is figured out, start gluing. I used Gorilla glue, which worked just fine, but you can use other kinds as well.
4. After making the 2 smaller flowers, I decided to keep going. You could leave them as is, or, like me, make a bigger piece of art.
5. I was able to find an old piece of board that had been outside and weathered. I then attached my small pieces with the flowers and added more rock art.
6. Voila! We have a souvenir from our camping trip and I never had to worry about social distancing at a store or anything.
– Daneen Doggett-Wolfe
Baby 2 Third Trimester Recap
The last few weeks of pregnancy are some of the longest and hardest. Every part of me aches from the pressure and weight, and since the baby is fully grown in there, all of his movements feel that much more sweeping and forceful. Combine those…
3 Easy IT Band Stretches
I like my stretches like I like my running routes = Easy.You (or your running buddy) asked for my fave IT Band stretches in the @runeatrepeat stories.IT Band syndrome is super common in female runners.🚫 Tight IT band = Knee Pain 3 Easy IT Band Stretches…
100 Calories: What it Really Looks Like
You can absolutely snack and still lose weight. In fact, the right snacks can help keep your fuel your day while crushing those between-meal cravings. But here’s the thing; what you choose to munch on drastically affects how much of it you can eat and…