Recycling glass sauce jars and repurposing them into something new and useful is a great way to show creativity while at the same time save some money. Here is a fun idea for using them as utensil holders while you are entertaining and hosting a party, or simply want to display them on a kitchen shelf or counter top to save space. Here’s how to make these easy recycled jar utensil holders for your next party.
Here’s What You Need
Time: 10 Minutes
- 3 Recycled Sauce Jars
- Brochure Paper or Card Stock
- Free Printable
- Hole Punch
- Raffia or Ribbon
Watch the Video:Recycled Jar Utensil Holders with Printable
- First, clean out your jar and remove the label. Some jars are easier to work with than others. First try peeling off the label by hand and then washing the rest of it off. If that does not work, soak the jars in hot soapy water and then scrub off the label.
- Next, print out your label and cut them out.
- Use a hole punch to make a hole for the raffia. Tie the tag around the lip of the jar with the raffia.
- Insert your utensils and enjoy! This is a nice touch to set next to the plates and napkins if you are entertaining guests during the holidays or for a special occasion.
I hope you like them! It only takes few minutes to add this extra special touch!
Need more? I have a few more ways to recycle those jars!
Be sure to check some of my other free printables, party ideas, and photo crafts! Check some of them out:
This content was originally written in August 2016 and has been updated and improved.
Pumpkin Overnight Oats – Andie Mitchell
A healthy overnight oats recipe with thick, creamy texture and warm and cozy pumpkin spice flavor. It’s full of fiber and rich in protein, made with whole grain rolled oats, canned pumpkin purée, almond milk, Greek yogurt, chia seeds, pumpkin pie spice, and maple syrup…
21 Best Running Instagram Accounts to Follow Now
You MUST Follow these Running Instagram Accounts. Check out this top 21 List of the Best Runners to Follow on Instagram for Running Tips, Inspiration, Motivation and more! This list is a great mix of professional runners, new runners, running companies, funny memes and more….
Stress Eating and Weight Gain | Mindful Eating
Do you have days when everything seems to be happening at once, when everyone is in need of your attention, when you just can’t catch up with your to-do list? In our busy, multi-tasking lives, stress is almost unavoidable. And that’s not always a bad…