How to Make a Modern Snowball Garland
Let it snow! This festive, snowball garland brings a winter wonderland vibe to your home. Use the garland to decorate a Christmas tree or display it in your windows.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 45 minutes
Age range: 8 and up
Things to do:
- First, determine how long you want your garland to be. You’ll need a snowball every 5 inches.
- Paint your large beads gold and set them aside until dry.
- String 5-inches of beads onto your gold cord.
- Attach a pompom with hot glue directly to the cord.
- Repeat steps 3-4 until the entire length of garland is covered. Leave roughly 6-inches of cord at either end to tie in a loop to create a hanger.
Win $300 in Gift Cards! Enter Our Facebook Giveaway
If you’ve been wanting to try Nutrisystem (or could just use some extra money), now is your chance to win BIG! This November, we’re giving away $300 in Visa gift cards on Facebook to one lucky winner. Use them to try out a Nutrisystem plan,…
Run to the Finish Podcast 134
Podcast: Play in new window | Download Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS Run Eat Repeat Podcast 134 with Run to the Finish’s Amanda Brooks. Get the notes on Run Eat Repeat.com Today I’m talking to Amanda from Run to the…
How to Cook a Delicious Turkey
Very few things instill as much anxiety in the hearts of home cooks as does cooking the traditional Thanksgiving bird. In recent years, there’s been a lot of talk about different and supposedly better ways of cooking your turkey. Deep-frying, brine, smoking, barbecuing. However, when…
Great Gift Ideas for Toddlers 2020
Blocks, Puzzles & Games There are tons of benefits that come from playing with blocks and puzzles. They promote imaginative play, creative expression, experimentation, problem solving, building an awareness of space and shapes, improving fine motor skills, etc. All this to say, a good puzzle…