10+ DIY Shampoo Recipes (and a few conditioner) – Bath and Body
Making your own natural shampoo has so many benefits. There are no toxic chemicals, it’s good for you, usually eco-friendly, and a lot cheaper.
However, finding a recipe that suits your hair and your hair goals can be tricky. It normally takes a bit of experimenting to find which products your scalp and roots react well with to produce the results you desire. So, to help you out, we’ve rounded up 10+ make it yourself shampoo recipes, with a few bonus conditioner recipes thrown in too. (links open in a new tab). Before making your own shampoo I highly recommend stripping back the build-up of commercial hair care products with this recipe.
- Homemade Shampoo Recipe from Wellness Mama
- Moisturizing DIY PH Balanced Shampoo from Pronounce Skincare
- Homemade Coconut Shampoo from EatGood4Life
- All Natural Homemade Shampoo Recipe from Thank Your Body
- Shimmer and Shine Basic Shampoo from Mother Earth Living
- All Natural Shampoo from Our Oily House
- DIY Shampoo Without Palm Oil from Biome
- Natural Homemade Shampoo and Conditioner from Organic Authority
- DIY Shampoo and Conditioner from Note To Trash
- Basic Homemade Shampoo, Herbal Homemade Shampoo, Homemade Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo, Egg Yolk Conditioner + more natural DIY hair treatments from Good Housekeeping
Low Calorie Condiments for the BBQ
You can still enjoy the delicious fun of summertime cookouts and stay on track with your weight loss goal. We have lots of lower-calorie ideas to help you do that, such as 5 Better for You Burger Recipes You’ll Love > and Healthier Potato Salad>…
Stressed? 9 Foods That Make You Happy
There are just some foods that make us happy. Whether we love their taste or because they remind of us of good times, it’s no secret that food can bring comfort. However, those comfort foods are oftentimes unhealthy snacks and sweets. They give us a…
What’s A Virtual Race and How Do You Run One?
A virtual race is a race that you can run (or walk) anywhere (most of the time around your own neighborhood). You get to choose the location, route, day and time! Then, you run your own pace and check in online to make it official…
Nurse Who Survived COVID-19 Shares Jaw-Dropping Photo Of What It Did To His Body
A nurse from San Francisco is shining a light on the severity of COVID-19 with a shocking photo of the effects it had on his body. Last week, Mike Schultz shared side-by-side images of himself with his over 40,000 Instagram followers of the dramatic 50-pound…